Saturday, November 2, 2013

New pages

It's 7:13 on a Saturday morning.  Usually my goal on a Saturday morning is to spend plenty of quality time with my pillow.  Certain things get me out of bed on Saturdays, like a 5K, a day trip, a deadline...this morning?  My brain. Having just finished my masters degree barely over a week ago (I think it's finally starting to sync in) and starting my health coach certification program on Monday has gotten my head going, to say the least.  I feel myself in the midst of a pretty big transition in life and toward a career that I have been investing myself in for years.  I'm thrilled from the inside out!

The health coach program I chose is through the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute.  I researched programs for months before choosing this one.  My goal is to provide a balanced perspective that is realistic for individuals.  My personal approach to health and wellness in my own life is centered on this same idea. Health and fitness has become something I love and have a passion for.  I have traveled my own winding road to get to the point I am at and am excited to help others along their journey.  Where I am now is at a place where nutrition and exercise are just a part of my life rather than something I have to struggle with.  I love food.  I won't lie and say I always love exercise.  However, I have learned how to make it such a part of my life that I want to do it even if it doesn't always excite me.  The feeling of what it does for me far outweighs any excuse or objection I might wrestle with in my mind.  I hope to help people learn ways to make health something awesome in their own life.

I am looking forward to sharing with you as I start a new page in life!  Now...for a fresh cup of coffee. Oh...and a silly pic :)
Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment